Top Reasons to work at Voyagers’ Community School
Voyagers’ Community School, in Eatontown, New Jersey, the preeminent private and non-profit progressive school in Monmouth County, provides daycare, preschool, and elementary, middle, and high school.
Our core values among our employees are Integrity, Trust, Excellence, Teamwork, and Lightheartedness. We have a tight-knit team of professional faculty and staff and we want to hire YOU, if you are inspired by Excellence!
- Plenty of teacher materials and supplies.
- Opportunity to be creative and flexible in designing and implementing the curriculum.
- Freedom to capitalize on “teachable moments” rather than adhering to a rigid plan.
- Mentorship provided to new teachers.
For all Staff:
- Health, Disability, Accident, and Life Insurance options.
- Paid holidays.
- Digital equipment and services.
- Appreciation meals and snacks.
- Coffee and tea on-site.
- Beautiful, spacious classrooms.
- Team oriented, cooperative, resourceful, and friendly co-workers.
- Recognition for a job well done.
- A referral program with opportunities for bonuses and celebrations.
- Real, authentic work that matters for the children, teachers, and parents.
- Curious and engaged students.
- Supportive and involved families.
- Opportunities to make a positive difference in our school and the surrounding community.
- Endless opportunities for growth.
- Time to get to know children over years, form relationships with them, and watch them grow into adults.
- Fun, fun, fun!
Operating for 17 years, with an average teacher tenure of 10 years; collectively we have over 125 years of teaching experience!